Museum of arts of Nantes
City of Nantes Nantes
Since 1801, the Nantes museum has offered a panorama of the main French and European artistic movements, from the 13th century to the present day. Listed as a historical monument, the building that has housed the collection since 1900, has undergone a major refurbishment and extension, transforming the organization of the place and the visiting experience.
Renamed Musée d’arts de Nantes, the establishment opened its doors in Spring 2017 with a new offer of mediation and information devices. Visitors are thus invited to download – or use on the tablets made available to them – a geolocated tour assistance application, with various routes designed for all audiences. Directly linked to the collections database, a content management tool allows the teams to update the application and the in situ mediation devices (touch table and information and orientation terminals).
Consulting and project management assistance for the design and production of all the multimedia and audiovisual programs of the new permanent tour:
- Sketch and coordination with the museum’s teams, the Nantes Métropole Digital
- Resources Department and Videomuseum
- Drafting of the technical contract conditions for the production of content, application development, and equipment
- Assistance for the analysis of the bidding offers
Production follow-up, coordination, and acceptance
Types of devices concerned by the service:
- Multimedia tour (multitouch table and orientation terminals)
- Geolocalized tour assistance application (iOS and Android application) and provision of a fleet of tour assistance devices.
Content management tool