Parcours permanent du Centre Charlemagne
Centre Charlemagne Aachen
The history of Aachen is closely linked to that of Charlemagne. He made it the seat of his power and the center of his empire in the year 800. The city was subsequently the scene of the coronation of German emperors until the 16th century.
Today, Aachen is a European city that highlights Charlemagne’s rich legacy in its museum, the Centre Charlemagne, which opened in June 2014.
Our role :
Anamnesia created about twenty interactive multimedia stations, punctuating the 800 sqm visit. It includes 2D and 3D animations, shadow theater, tactile information terminals, furniture for visitors with disabilities, projection on models and large format wall projections.
Our service :
- Conception and production of a virtual museum on Internet
- Production of 2D and 3D animations
- Programming of interactive devices
- Integration of the interactive devices in the existing scenography
- Design and production of the Centre Charlemagne website
- Design and production of the virtual museum